• (5) 6" 7TPI The TORCH with NITRUS CARBIDE for CAST IRON
• 3X longer life than standard carbide recip saw blades in cast iron
• Made to cut thick metals: stainless steel, black pipe & angle iron
• NITRUS CARBIDE™ eliminates tradeoff between life & speed of cut
• 7TPI design for fast starts and smooth cuts
• 25% more NITRUS CARBIDE™ per tooth
• 1/2" universal tang
• Product Length (in): 6
• Product Height (in): 0.6
• Product Width (in): 2
• Product Weight (lbs): 0.9
The MILWAUKEE® 6" 7TPI The TORCH™ with NITRUS CARBIDE™ for CAST IRON and other thick metals is the next generation of carbide teeth technology. This SAWZALL® blade with NITRUS CARBIDE™ teeth cuts longer, cuts more and cuts faster than traditional carbide teeth products on the market. Milwaukee NITRUS CARBIDE™ technology eliminates the tradeoff between life and speed of cut compared to traditional carbide teeth blades. The blade delivers 3X the life of existing carbide teeth reciprocating saw blades to continuously make the toughest cast iron removals on the job. With 25% more Nitrus Carbide per tooth and a ½” universal tang, The TORCH™ SAWZALL® blade with NITRUS CARBIDE™ cuts the thickest metals like cast iron and soil pipe. With a unique carbide blend, it also outperforms standard carbide teeth blades in common thick metals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.