• Length: 6"
• Teeth Per Inch: 14
• Material: Bi-Metal
• Applications: Demolition, plumbing, remodeling and general metal cutting. Cuts pipe, channels, tubing, angle iron up to 4", nail embedded wood, and steel
• Quantity: 5 per pack
Milwaukee 48-00-5782 Features:
• Designed for the toughest Fire and Rescue work, demolition, plumbing, remodeling or general metal cutting applications
• Will cut pipe, conduit, angle iron, steel and other hard materials
• 1" Tall for straight, fast cutting, and 0.062" thick for longer life with the ability to flex in tight cutting situations
• Unique heat treating process that extends the life of the blades
• Designed to resist breaking, further extending blade life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.