• (25) 6" 8 TPI The Wrecker™ Sawzall® Blades
• A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
• A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
• A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
• The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
• Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
• Blade Dimension 6"x1"x.062"
• Shank 1/2 in. Universal
• TPI/Grit 8 TPI
• Package Quantity 25
The Wrecker is ideal for general purpose demolition cutting. It will deliver exceptional durability in a wide range of materials, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, and nail-embedded wood.
Milwaukee 48-00-8701 Super Sawzall Blade 8 Teeth per Inch 6-Inch Length, Wrecker , 25 Pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.