• (2) M18™ RED LITHIUM™ Battery
• 3.0 Amp hour - 54 Watt hour battery
• LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
• Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
• Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
• Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
• Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
• Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
• Best in class construction
• Integrated weld frame
• Cell separator
• Impact and vibration protective rubber
• For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
I've found the 5.0 batteries are best ones over all the other outputs.
I find that the 3Ah batteries don't last long enough to justify the price. If these batteries were $40 it would be one thing. But they have a very short charge life and more of a nuisance than a necessity. I find that 5Ah and up are where it's at. Especially the 6Ah batteries. They seem to last quite a bit longer than the 5Ah. But they are both strong long charge life batteries. Don't waste your time on anything smaller than 5Ah.