• Note: M18 and V18 tools and accessories are not interchangeable
Milwaukee 48-11-1828 Specifications:
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery Type: 2.8 Ah Li-Ion
Milwaukee 48-11-1828 Includes:
• (1) M18 XC Li-Ion Battery Pack
Milwaukee 48-11-2828 Features:
• Increased run-time with 40% less weight than an 18V NiCad battery
• Milwaukee Digital Power Management - Temperature Management extends battery pack life; Overload current control prevents pack and tool burn-up; Cell Voltage Monitoring optimizes run-time and pack-life
• Battery Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-time
• 5-year, 2,000 charge warranty from Milwaukee
• Requires Milwaukee battery charger 48-59-1801 (sold separately)
• For use with the following Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion 18V Power Tools (all sold separately):
• 2601 M18 Compact Drill/Driver
• 2610 M18 1/2" high Performance Drill/Driver
• 2611 M18 1/2" High Performance(more...)
This battery didn’t have a lot of life and has been failing to charge and the charger now says the battery is ruined,
I started as a cable technician 15years ago.I bought the M18 hammer drill/ Impact combo. These tools have spent their life in the back of my van. A decade and a half!!! I've dropped them off telephone poles, in mud puddles, hours of use in the rain, then might sit in sub zero temps in my van for a month before I use them again. 15 years later they are still pounding through concrete. I still use the Impact to remove the lugs on my car. I love these tools, best money I have ever spent!!! Good job on a great tool set Milwaukee!!
Have 2 batteries and one of them was fully charged and worked for a couple of minutes then blinked red. Went to charge it, then the charger was given me a green light. Weird. Charger works with other battery still. Weird...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.