• (1) 48-11-1835 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ CP3.0 Battery Pack
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: M18™ battery circuitry provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and the best protection against jobsite, weather and environmental conditions
• FUEL™ gauge onboard: Displays remaining run-time
• Versatility: Powers all 175+ M18™ cordless solutions
• Battery Fits M18™ Tools
• 2 year battery warranty
• Includes: (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ CP3.0 Battery Pack
• Length: 5.31"
• Height: 2.31"
• Width: 3.3"
• Weight: 1.33
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ CP3.0 Battery Pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP battery packs. This increased performance results in the same power and runtime of a M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC battery in a lighter and more compact package. The 18-volt battery pack delivers fade-free power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing trade professionals to push their cordless tools throughout a wide application range. The REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ CP3.0 battery is fully compatible with all 175+ Milwaukee M18™ solutions.
I rarely use these batteries. I try to be a DIYer but I just do not get the time at all with a large family. I have the impact driver and the drill. I use them rarely but when I do I expect the batteries to work. I have to say I was surprised that one of the M18 batteries just would not hold a charge. I have three of them and have only used two. This company has such a good reputation on its tools but it is unfortunate it does not extend to their batteries. They offered to repair it for 85 dollars which is more than buying a brand new one. No thanks, I can manage. I hate to say it but my cordless DeWalt battery still charges fine which his about 4 years older.
As an electrician, I use a few different m18 tools every day. Im used to replacing them but this is
the first battery that dropped a cell within a year of use. Cells read 4.06 3.59 0.60 3.59. 3.59 T14.2
new batterys will not charge went though 6 of them
I dont know what everyone is talking about, these batteries fit all my tools with belt clips. Great purchase!!
I don’t think any of the 1 star reviews should be taken seriously. There are almost 200 m18 tools and a server few cant have a clip and this battery attached. That’s a specific issue and shouldn’t discourage anyone from buying the battery; it’s great for getting tools into tight spaces that you need just that little less length of the tool and much lighter for cutting/drilling overhead.