• (1) 48-11-1850
• REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
• Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
• All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
• Versatility: Powers more than 60 Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools
Delivers up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery features an advanced design, protecting the pack against harsh jobsite environments. This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the ba(more...)
this bat is a great back-up 4 my m18 vac even though it says u could get a xc9.0 4 it but i would rather use this and not spend alot of $
if you got a m18 vac like a compact cordless style i would just stick this 1 rather than going anymore hirer for battery time & $ spending .
First time using my 1/2” high torque impact the battery came apart. Screws holding it together broke and the plastic cracked
I have purchased and replaced 4 of these batteries in the last 2 years. The newest one to go out is only 6 months old. I now know there is a warranty but the website doesn't give enough information as to how to exchange out the bad with new.