• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
• Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
• All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
• Versatility: Powers more than 60 Milwaukee® M18™ cordless power tools
• Battery Warranty: 3 Years
Delivers up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery features an advanced design, protecting the pack against harsh jobsite environments. This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack, extends run-time and life by minimizing heat, and prevents pack failures from vibration or drops. This unique (more...)
I bought 5.0 batteries because some people have said the 6.0 batteries are a bit heavy and imbalanced with their tools. With the tools I have the 5.0 batteries are well-balanced and not too heavy. Others have said that the 5.0 batteries also have significantly longer life and more power than the 4.0 batteries, so I am glad I bought these. However, the packaging on these batteries was nearly impossible to open, and I scratched the exterior surfaces of one battery with my utility knife. Is adult-proof packaging really necessary?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.