• 1.5 amp hour battery pack
Milwaukee 48-11-2401 Features:
• Li-ion Manganese Chemistry – provides “Fade-Free” power until end of charge
• Compatible with Milwaukee Cordless M12 tools
• Lightweight- Over 65% lighter vs."compact" NiCd Batteries
• Compact- Over 50% Smaller vs. "compact" NiCd Batteries
• Ergonomic- compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
i have 1 of these that powers my m12 lantern but it also says 4 the lantern you could use a xc 4.0 but i don't do long work 2 get this bat so the 1.5 is fine even though it's small & don't give a lot of time it's fine .
I work in construction and I'm a serious DIYer. These things have been dropped off of ladders multiple times (and my roof once). I can't believe the roof drop directly to asphalt only cracked the black case. For the size, these things run forever too! Don't expect them to be as long running as their big brothers. It's not their job. Not to mention they recharge insanely fast.
I’m an auto tech, I use these tools everyday. I have 4 of these batteries. Long like span. Plenty of power for the size. Only issue I have with them, the black case at the bottom has broken on all 4 of them. But I’m not going to complain about it. Just need to figure out how to order more of the cases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.