• 1.5 amp hour battery pack
Milwaukee 48-11-2401 Features:
• Li-ion Manganese Chemistry – provides “Fade-Free” power until end of charge
• Compatible with Milwaukee Cordless M12 tools
• Lightweight- Over 65% lighter vs."compact" NiCd Batteries
• Compact- Over 50% Smaller vs. "compact" NiCd Batteries
• Ergonomic- compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort
Milwaukee 48-11-2401 M12 12V Lithium-Ion Micro Battery
You have to jump through hoops to have your order processed correctly. We are still missing the usb cord and power supply. They want photos of what was received and they will get to it when they can.
It's lightweight. Holds up good when used in the die grinder, or Drexel tools
Needed a couple for my 3/8 inch rachet cause the original finally gave up the ghost. These batteries work great & last a good while. Use this tool everyday.
i have 1 of these that powers my m12 lantern but it also says 4 the lantern you could use a xc 4.0 but i don't do long work 2 get this bat so the 1.5 is fine even though it's small & don't give a lot of time it's fine .