• (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 Compact Battery Pack
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
• All-weather performance: Delivers fade-free power in extreme jobsite conditions
• Versatility: Powers 70+ Milwaukee M12™ cordless solutions
• Warranty: 2 years
• Compatable Chargers: 48-59-2401, 48-59-1812, 48-59-1807, 48-59-1808, 48-59-1204, 2510-20
• Voltage: 12V
• Amp Hour: 3.0
• Weight: 0.4 lbs
• Battery Type: 12V Lithium-Ion
• Width: 1.2"
• Length: 1.9"
• Height: 3.4"
Delivers up to 3X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 Compact Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and per
Just what I was looking for and got here in good time
Does what it says
I love all my M12 battery tools, I came here after searching all over the internet for replacement Battery clips. These things break way too frequently and then make a perfecly good battery a nuisance to deal with. I have multiple batteries that have 1 or more of the clips broken off. Please sell the parts for the smaller M12 batteries for $10 or less. These fragile retention clips are the only downfall when I compare my Milwaukee tools to my other battery operated tools!
Charged many times over the 2 or so years in daily use. (I have two of these among 8 total) with no noted loss of performance. Wish they'd make the black cap/retainers available. I've repaired a few, but junked others due to breakage.
Wow! I am shocked to hear of some of these problems, but fortunately for me my M12's have worked well and I've had no problems other than 1 dying after a couple of years. I especially like the size of M12 tools and their power as I have several!