- 4.0 Amp hour - 48 Watt hour battery
- High Current Discharge - Increased power and performance
- Sturdy Base - Allows M12 tools to easily stand
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge displays charge status on tool
- For use with Milwaukee M12 cordless tools
- M12 Compatibility - Compatible with most M12 tools and electronics (not compatible with 2320 M12™ Plumb Laser and 2290 SUB-SCANNER M12 Cordless Detection Tool)
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Weight: .9 lbs.
Great battery holds a charge forever only use it with my stubby impact has great power but the plastic tabs break off and crack to where they are unusable. Very frustrating
Batteries themselves (capacity) are very good. Within one week of use, BOTH sides of the battery case broke (tabs). This is not good. Plus, I can't find a replacement case for the life of me without ordering one from China. However I should not have to do this!!!! I have 5 M12 tools I use regularly. None are abused. This is unacceptable!
They last me all shift long and then some for lighting and drivers. Seems they are getting harder to find in stores, but I’ll find more and add more!
i have 2 of these xc style batteries 1 is 4 my m12 dustbuster vac & the other is for my m12 radio . the radio 1 great because do 2 the smillar batteries that can power the radio longer which gives me more 2 listen 2 music & that makes this xc battery excellent. also the battery makes my m12 dustbuster vac work great 2 .
I have 4, XC 4.0, & 1 XC 6.0. Now for about 4 years, with no problems. Still going strong. It's how you used them....
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.