• (1) 1/2" x 6" Speed Feed Wood Bit (48-13-0048)
• (1) 5/8" x 6" Speed Feed Wood Bit (48-13-0058)
• (1) 3/4" x 6" Speed Feed Wood Bit (48-13-0068)
• (1) 7/8" x 6" Speed Feed Wood Bit (48-13-0078)
• (1) 1" x 6" Speed Feed Wood Bit (48-13-0088)
• (1) 1-1/4" x 6" Speed Feed Wood Bit (48-13-0108)
• Efficient: Up to 10x faster drilling than flat boring bits
• Fast chip removal: Non-Stick, polished and coated flutes eliminate cost cleaning time
• Clean holes: Double wing spurs permit cleaner hole cutting
• Versatile: 1/4" Power Groove Shank fits all 1/4" extentions
• Shank: 1/4" hex
• Style: Speed Feed
Speed Feed™ Self-Feeding Wood Bits are made for drilling fast holes in clean wood. The double wing spurs cut clean holes for feeding wire or bolts through, and the feed screw and dual cutting edges provide up to 10 times faster drilling vs. flat boring bits
I purchased this bit set with the impression that it would fly through wood with ease. I tested them out on a simple pallet and they would drill fast but would not break through the other side unless I pushed as hard as I could. I was hoping these would make drilling a lot easier but they ended up being more of a gadfly than anything. I gave it two stars because they do look cool just didn’t perform how I was expecting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.