• (1) 15/16"x22" Shockwave Lineman's Fiberglass Drill Bit
• Optimized Flute Geometry for cleaner material ejection.
• Carbide tipped cutting edges reduce friction for increased speed of cut.
• 7/16" hex shank for quick connection. Optimized for the M18 FUEL ™ 7/16 Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench.
• Available in 12" for arms and 22" for cross poles lengths
• Designed for drilling into fiberglass and composite utility poles and arms. Not Recommended for concrete poles.
• Laser etched for easy identification
• Shockwave™ Impact Duty™ Lineman's Accessories
The Shockwave™ Impact Duty™ Lineman’s Fiberglass Drill Bits are engineered for fiberglass and composite Power Utility arms and poles. Our carbide tip design allows Lineman to make faster cuts while maintaining best life. They are available in 12” and 22” lengths. These length assortments can pass through Power Utility Poles and Arms in a single pass, this eliminates the need to flip over the pole, line up the holes and drill through the other side. The 7/16” hex shank allows for quick connection, pair this accessory with our 2865-20 for ultimate performance in Fiberglass/Composite poles and arms.