• (1) SDS+ CORE 4-3/8" x 2"
• Asymmetrical carbide teeth for up to 20% faster drilling speeds
• Centering bit for easy spot drilling
• Two-piece design for maximum versatility
• Spiral core body design to minimize friction and increases dust removal
• Drilling Depth of 2"
• Adapter and centering bit sold separately (48-20-3582)
• Designed for SDS-Plus rotary hammers
Milwaukee(R) SDS-Plus Masonry Core Bits are ideal for drilling large holes in brick, block, and concrete with SDS-Plus rotary hammers. Asymmetrical carbide teeth break up material more effectively resulting in up to 20% faster drilling speeds. Centering bits allow for easy alignment of the hole and precise spot drilling. The versatile two-piece design allows users to drill with several different core bit sizes using one adapter. The spiral core body design minimizes friction in the hole and aids in dust removal during the applica
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.