• (1) Core Bit
• Drift key (48-20-5497) sold separately for easy centering bit removal
• Ideal for brick, block, and concrete applications
• Designed for SDS Max rotary hammers
• Asymmetrical and Alternating Teeth for up to 20% faster drilling speeds
• Thick-Wall Core Body for Durability Even in Large Hammers
• Bit Length: 11.375"
• Bit Diameter: 2-5/8"
• Shank Diameter: 3/4"
• Drilling Depth: 3"
• Bit Material: Carbide
• Drill Bit Type: Coring Bit
• Shank Style: SDS Max
• Material Application: Brick,Concrete
Milwaukee’s one piece carbide tipped core bits are ideal for drilling large holes where the depth is relatively shallow. The core bit cuts a kerf only. The inside core must be removed by the operator before deeper drilling can be accomplished. Use of centering bit 48-20-5495 is recommended (not included). Use drift key 48-20-5497 to remove centering bit from the one piece core bit. The one piece core bits are available in SDS-Max or Spline shanks. They come in a variety of diameters ranging from 1-1/2” to 6” with overall lengths of 11-3/8” or 22” and a drilling depth of 3”. The asymmetric tooth pitch with alternating tooth geometries creates faster material pulverization. The one piece design maximizes energy transfer and the thick wall core body is durable even in large hammers. The fluted core exterior minimizes friction loss and removes debris faster.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.