• (1) SDS PLUS 1-1/8" X 12" Rebar Cutter
• HAMMER GUARD™ Shank protects teeth from accidental hammer impacts?
• Up to 3x life vs. competitive rebar cutters?
• Up to 10x faster drilling in rebar vs. 4-cutter drill bits
• Precision ground carbide for faster drilling?
• Ideal for rebar embedded in concrete?
• Robust tooth design for longer life in rebar ?
• Deep debris channels provide fastest rebar shard removal for increased productivity ?
• Double ejection slots for easy rebar slug removal?
• Fits all SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers?
• Available in sizes 3/8" – 1-1/2?"
• Bit Diameter - 1-1/8 in
• Bit Material - Solid Carbide
• Chuck Fitment - SDS-Plus
• Shank Style - SDS-Plus
• Bit Type - Masonry
• Flute Length (in) - 10.0
• Length (in) - 12.0
• Shank Diameter (in) - 0.3937
• Color Coded - No
• Etched - Yes
• Drilling Depth (in) - 10.0
The MILWAUKEE SDS-Plus Rebar Cutters are the toughest in rebar, delivering up to 3x life compared to competitive rebar cutters. Designed with precision ground carbide, these drill bits shred through rebar providing up to 10x faster drilling speeds vs. 4-cutter drill bits. Milwaukee SDS Plus Rebar Cutters are equipped with HAMMER GUARD™ protective shanks, preventing carbide teeth destruction from accidental use in rotary hammer mode, saving time and money. Deep debris channels provide the fastest rebar shard removal while double ejection slots allow for easy rebar slug removal. Available in sizes 3/8” – 1-1/2”, Milwaukee SDS Plus Rebar Cutters are the optimal solution for drilling embedded rebar for corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers.