• Allows for drilling in tight spaces
• Extends SDS-MAX drill and core bits
• Maximum energy transfer maintains drilling productivity
• Use with Max-Lok™ Connection
• For use with SDS-MAX drill and core bits
• 43 inches
The easy to use Max-Lok™ system allows SDS-MAX bits to drill deeper and in tight spaces by extending SDS-MAX bits up 82”. The system offers the ability to extend SDS-MAX bits and be driven with an SDS-MAX rotary hammer, as well as adapt to either an SDS-PLUS or Spline rotary hammer. The Max-Lok™ system is designed for maximum energy transfer to maintain drilling productivity. Max-Lok™ extensions range in length from 12.5” to 82.5”. These extensions offer an SDS-MAX, SDS-PLUS, or Spline shank at one end fitting into the rotary hammer and an SDS-MAX shank at the other end, to connect to the Max-Lok™ connection. The Max-Lok™ connection piece securely locks the two SDS-MAX shanks (bit and extension) together allowing for maximum versatility.