• Tracked by ONE-KEY™, the Industry’s largest tracking network
• Glue, screw, rivet, or zip tie to any valuable tool or piece of equipment
• Built-in speaker helps you identify and find equipment within 50 feet, even if it cannot be seen
• Compact size allows you to attach it on more tools & equipment
• QR code allows for easy 2-step activation process to quickly identify and add equipment in your inventory
• Built-in 3 year battery
• Up to 300 Ft Bluetooth range
• Weather, dust, & impact-resistant
• No subscription fees
The MILWAUKEE® ONE-KEY™ Bluetooth Tracking Tag allows professionals to track what matters, backed by ONE-KEY™, the industry’s largest tracking network. The tracking tag has a more compact design and can be attached items via glue, screw, rivet, or zip tie to anything from ladders and job boxes to valuable equipment. Integrated with the free Milwaukee ONE-KEY™ App, the tracking tags for equipment will provide location updates when it comes within 300 feet of any device with the ONE-KEY™ App, providing the last seen date, time, and location. Professionals can identify their equipment even if it cannot be visibly seen, with a new built-in speaker to ring their tag and locate it within 50 feet. A simplified 2-step setup process utilizes a QR code scanned with a smartphone’s built-in camera. All of this capability is powered by a built-in battery with a 3-year run time, housed inside a durable and weatherproof shell built to survive harsh jobsite conditions. Also available in a 2 pack or 10 pack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.