• (1) INS - ECX 1 x 4 inch Shaft
• (1) INS - Phillips 2 x 4 inch Shaft
• (1) INS - Slotted 1-4 inch x 6 inch Shaft
• UL® Classified - Tested and certified to insulated tool standards: IEC 60900:2012 ; ASTM F1505-10; NFPA 70E
• 1000V Insulated Protection offers uncompromising safety
• Meets OSHA Insulated Tool Standard
• VDE & GS Certified
• Dual Layer Insulation offers visual wear indication for tool replacement
• Flame retardant & impact resistant handle and shank
• Lanyard Holes prevent tool drops and protect insulation from damage
• Visible ID Markings allows for quick tool identification on jobsite
Milwaukee® 1000V Insulated Screwdrivers are the only UL® Classified screwdrivers tested to IEC 60900:2012, ASTM F1505-10 & NFPA 70E standards and meet the OSHA insulated tool requirement. Providing an uncompromising safety rating, Milwaukee Insulated Screwdrivers are flame retardant and impact resistant and feature a dual layer insulation for maximum protection and a visual wear indicator to issue a replacement warning to the user. Milwaukee Insulated Screwdrivers are designed for the jobsite and include Milwaukee’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
So good so far, ECX screwdriver has a great fit in outlet hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.