• (1) 9IN1 Square Drive Ratcheting Multi Bit Driver (48-22-2322)
• All metal ratchet: durable high torque ratchet for 2x driving speed and maximum control
• Power groove bits for power tool compatibility and jobsite versatility
• Wrench ready: Hex shanks for additional leverage
• Precision machined bit tips: durable tips for secure fitment
• Chrome plated bits
• Magnetic bit retention delivers consistent driving performance
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Length: 9.06"
• Height: 1.42"
• Width: 1.42"
• Weight: 0.69
Milwaukee 9IN1 Ratcheting Multi-Bit Drivers feature 3-1/2" power groove bits for power tool compatibility and maximum jobsite versatility. The chrome plated bits provide Marine-Grade rust protection and reduce wear from the elements on the job. The all metal high torque ratchet allows for 2X faster driving without sacrificing control. Milwaukee 9IN1 Multi-Bit Drivers are designed for the jobsite and include Milwaukees Limited Lifetime Warranty.
I have several brushless Milwaukee tools, great produce. However, the tips on the 9 - 1 Square Drive are not up to the Milwaukee standard I expected.
Where can I purchase new tips?
this a new 1 4 me i have used a screwdriver like this before but it was confusing of how 2 work it from back & forth & also getting the bits out but that was a different brand 1 but this brand is great & it looks easy 2 handle & will last .
In business 37 years and started day 1 with Milwaukee grinders, drills, etc with never a complaint until now on a screwdriver of all things. The unit is missing the magnetic bit retention magnet and bits just fall out on floor, very frustration from up on ladder. The real problem is that I contacted customer service about problem and was ignored without reply.