• (1) 6" TORQUE LOCK Long Nose Locking Pliers w/ Durable Grip
• TORQUE LOCK™ - Faster setup and easy release
• Long Nose Jaw - Easy access in extended reach applications
• Control Release - Fast, easy, one-handed release
• Hardened Jaws -Better grip force on jobsite material
• Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength and Durability
• Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
• Ergonomic Handles - Anti-pinch , non slip grips for maximum comfort and superior performance
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Milwaukee® TORQUE LOCK® Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convienent geomentry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power, and forged alloy steel for maximum durability Milwaukee locking tools are made for the toughest jobsite. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
These clamps are great for the work I do at my construction sight when holding panels together in order to get corner clips and extrusions onto the flanges. the slender nose fits well into tight areas and the easy release makes undoing them simple with one hand.
My biggest issues that I have with them is that after having used the set I have for the past year the grips have broken off and continue to slide off. I have actually lost the grips for one of my pairs. Second to that is the fact that if I am not holding them while drilling, which happens fairly often if the extrusion is long enough, the vibration of the drill has caused the clamp to unlock itself and fall to the floor.
Great product overall, just be warned of the couple small flaws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.