• (1) 48-22-3506 Torque lock long nose locking pliers
• Torque lock faster setup and more force for locking tools
• Long nose jaw easy access in extended reach applications
• Control release fast, easy, one-handed release
• Hardened jaws better grip force on jobsite material
• Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
Milwaukee Torque Lock Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. These Torque Lock(TM) locking pliers feature hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability. The Milwaukee 48-22-3506 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites and offer maximum versatility with it's long nose design. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.