• (1) Engineer's Composite Folding Rule
• Most Durable Markings and Blades
• Heat Stamped Markings
• Wear and Scratch Resistant Laminate
• Corrosion-Free Embedded Joints
• Engineer's and Imperial Scale
• 78" total length
The Milwaukee folding rule offers maximum durability by featuring composite laminated blades for water and scratch resistance. Heat stamped markings resist wear and abrasion for tough jobsite conditions. Corrosion-free embedded joints also lock at 0°, 90° and 180° for added utility and durability. Patent-pending reference angle markings allows users to quickly determine common conduit bend angles.