• (1) Torpedo Level
• AMPLIFIED RARE EARTH MAGNETS - 2X Holding power on metal jobsite material
• MAXIMIZED VIEWING AREA allows for quickly setting and identifying pitch in 1/8" and 1/4" per foot
• Top and back side precision milled v-groove working surfaces give a stable hold to large or small diameter pipe
• Laser etched ruled edge allows for quick accurate measurements
• Weld clearance gap allows leveling between weld lines
• Billet aluminum frame to hold up to harsh jobsite conditions
• Compact design for working in tight spaces
The Milwaukee Billet Torpedo level features AMPLIFIED RARE EARTH MAGNETS for over 2X the holding power of leading competitors. The MAXIMIZED VIEWING AREA ensures that the user can make a fast and accurate readings of 1/8" and 1/4" per foot in any position. The optimized top and back side pipe grooves make this the optimal tool for working with both small and larg
I use this level mostly to grade PVC pipe. I like how the direction of the grade reads both ways for grading pipe at an 1/4 inch per foot. The markings on it, however, are wrong. Unfortunately the markings indicate 1/4in to 1/2in per foot... learned this the hard way syncing it up with other levels. For almost a year i was grading my pipe at a 1/2in per foot thinking it was a 1/4in (plumbers never need to grade anything faster then 1/4in). The application for this level should strictly be for grading pipe in the dirt. I know you guys can a will make a better one, or a new one. Remove the magnets and make it 10" instead of 6" for accuracy. I like how it sits perfectly on the pipe with the slot on the side without the magnets. You are this close to making an unbeatable waste and vent level.
Again Milwaukee Tool has Exceeded Themselves. This Level Is Machined Aluminum with Large Clear Vials, Magnets So Strong that it Could Pull level out of your Hand and Attract to the Product Your Working On. Super Clean and Precision Level. Would Highly Recommend!!! This is Why I buy Milwaukee Tools... Just Say'n!!!