• (1) Torpedo Level
• SHARPESITE™ VIAL TECHNOLOGY -Best readability. Most durable. Accurate to 029° (.0005"/in, 0.5mm/M)
• AMPLIFIED RARE EARTH MAGNETS - 2X Holding power on metal jobsite material
• Rotating vial allows users to set and identify any angle
• Locking feature ensures all day accuracy at any angle while level is taken in an out of pockets and pouches
• Heavy duty die cast construction ensures maximum durability when dropped
• Lanyard hole for drop prevention tie off
The Milwaukee 10" Die Cast Torpedo Level features SHARPSITE(tm) Magnified Vial Technology for an accurate, clear reading from any position. The 360 adjustable vial allows the user to set or identify any angle, and locking feature ensures all day accuracy when the level is taken in and out of pockets and pouches. AMPLIFIED RARE EARTH MAGNETS attach to metal materials delivering 2X holding power over leading competitors. Th
Had for about a month and top level leaked out... useless. Paid too much for this kind of quality. I expected better.
Used level 2 weeks before I realized the Center bubble was not accurate. So frustrating.
after using the level for less than 5 months the middle level the middle level is off and no longer accurate.
After a few uses on the job, the middle white level fell right off. The glue job holding it altogether was poor. The level is useless now as it is no longer accurate.
me and one other electrician purchased these levels and both vials in the center leaked within a month of use