• (1) Pliers
• Hex-Jaw Design - Best Fit for Hex Bolts (patent pending)
• All-Metal Quick Adjust Mechanism - 16 Positions for Precise Fit
• REAM & PUNCH™ Handles (patent pending) - Deburr Smooth Pipe up to 1 1/2" and Punch Electrical Knock Outs
• Jaw Capacity - Up To 1 1/2" Hex Bolt
• Hardened Teeth - Long Gripping Life
• Slim Head Design
• Comfort Grips - Will Not Peel From Jobsite Conditions
• Rust Resistant
• Forged Design for Added Strength
The Milwaukee® 8” Hex-Jaw Pliers feature an aggressive V-Jaw geometry for the best fit and strongest hold on hexagonal bolts. An all-metal quick adjust mechanism allows for precise fits on hex bolts. Milwaukee Hex-Jaw pliers incorporate Milwaukee® REAM & PUNCH™ exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. Milwaukee® pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee® pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
Absolutely sure every nut I have put them on. And with the siding lock they can replace a pair of pipe wrenches as long as you hold on.