• (1) Pliers
• REAM & PUNCH™ Handles (patent pending) - Deburr Smooth Pipe up to 2" and Punch Electrical Knock Outs
• Jaw Capacity - Up To 2" Round Pipe
• Hardened Teeth - Long Gripping Life
• Comfort Grips - Will Not Peel From Jobsite Conditions
• Rust Resistant
• Forged Design for Added Strength
The Milwaukee® 10” REAM & PUNCH™ Straight Jaw Pliers incorporate exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. The pliers teeth are hardened for secure grip over the life of the tool. Milwaukee® pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee® pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
They work like any other channels only issue i have is they kind of loose feeling and tend to pinch down or change sizes fairly easy as the dewalt ones have a click button setting and they stay same size thoughout day.
I use these every single day on, every single job. When it comes to black iron they are perfect for shorter, 1/2" pipe pieces, (like sediment traps etc.) When I need more grip, or leverage I grab a larger pair of these, or a pipe wrench like any other mechanically inclined person would.