• (1) 18" Milwaukee Steel Pipe Wrench (48-22-7118)
• Overbite Jaw - Largest Gripping Surface
• Dual Coil Springs - For Maximum Durability and Tool Life
• Ergonomic Handle Form - Designed for Maximum Comfort, Won't Dig into the Palm
• Ergonomic Hook Jaw Design - For Easy Detachment from the Workpeice
• Through Hardened Jaws - Increased Durability and Grip
• Tether-Ready Handle Loop
• Length: 20.5"
• Height: 1.75"
• Width: 5.5"
• Weight: 5.95lb
• Minimum Pipe Diameter: .5"
Milwaukee 48-22-7118, 18” Steel Pipe Wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The 18” Steel Pipe Wrench features and overbite jaw design offering the largest gripping surface. Dual coil springs offer maximum durability and tool life, and the ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms. Th
Jaw size capacity is listed at 2.5 but the wrench opens up to 3.5 and actually has 3 on the wrench as a setting, seemingly being good for 3" conduit. Can anybody clear this up?