• (1) 24" Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrench
• Designed to fit in tight or odd spaces, especially overhead pipes
• Jaw opening parallel to the handle and a narrower hook jaw head
• Limited Lifetime warranty
• Jaw Capacity 3"
• Ergonomic Handle Design that helps prevent fatigue and slip
• Length: 23.5"
• Height: 2.00"
• Width: 8.00"
Milwaukee 48-22-7182, 24" Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrench has been designed from the ground up to offer maximum productivity to the professional user. The Offset Head allows users to access tight spaces, ideal for overhead applications. The jaw opening is parallal to the handle for easier use. The ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all pipe wrenches.