• (1) Milwaukee Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench (48-22-7314) and (2) interchangeable threaded fit handles
• New-To-World 3 Length Design - 10" Mode for Tight Spaces, 18" Mode for General Purpose, 24" Mode for Maximum Leverage and Reach
• Overbite Jaw - Largest Gripping Surface
• Dual Coil Springs - For Maximum Durability and Tool Life
• Ergonomic Handle Form - Designed for Maximum Comfort, Won't Dig into the Palm
• Ergonomic Hook Jaw Design - For Easy Detachment from the Workpeice
• Through Hardened Jaws - Increased Durability and Grip
• Tether-Ready Handle Loop
• Length: 20.5"
• Height: 1.75"
• Width: 7.10"
• Weight: 7.15lb
• Minimum Pipe Diameter: .375"
• Maximum Pipe Diameter: 2.5"
Milwaukee 48-22-7314, Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench features a New-To-World 3 length design which delivers maximum productivity to the professional user. The Cheater Ad
This is a question-does this pipe wrench come in a aluminum also? That would truly be a GREAT option. Please let me know. Thanks Mark
I have been spinning these for a few years now. Versatile and the three length options are nice. Amazing the other company’s have not copied. I like the thin jaw for tight spots. I’m a master FYI. I would definitely recommend these to and knuckle dragging tradesman.
small enough to get into tight places. But leverage of big pipe wrench