• (1) Milwaukee® 6" Leveling Tripod Chain Vise
• Adjust Pitch ±3° to Level Materials
• Multi-Material Vise, Secures Up to 6” Pipe
• Balanced Carry Handle for Briefcase-Style Transportation
• Folds Flat for Van or Job Box Storage
• STABLE LOK™ Adjusts Tension for Steady Deck Throughout Life
• STABLE LOK™ Stabilizes Deck for Accurate Cuts
• Removable Foot Grips for Anchoring
• Grounding Tab for Welding Applications
• Removable Lower Shelf Available for Additional Storage (Sold Separately)
• SS & PVC Coated Pipe Jaws Also Available (Sold Separately)
The MILWAUKEE® 6” Leveling Tripod Chain Vise delivers unmatched portability and lifelong steadiness for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing tradesmen working with pipe, conduit, and other materials. Its flat-folding design and balanced carry handle enable briefcase-style transportation and compact storage in job boxes and service vans. The simple two-step deployment eliminates setup hassles delivering the quickest, painless setup. Equipped with STABLE LOK,™ contractors can easily adjust the tension to steady the deck throughout life, providing lifetime sturdiness. Featuring an adjustable leg for level alignments, contractors can pitch the deck +/- 3 degrees to level work materials and build systems to a pitch. With an expansive work surface, dedicated tool storage, and multi-material chain vise, this pipe stand tripod serves as a portable work desk for all tradesmen installing pipe, conduit, and other materials.?
Milwaukee 48-22-8690 6" Leveling Tripod Chain Vise
My employee's like this vise for the adjustability and large platform. Storage is great as it folds flat for transportation. This vise is well made.
In my opinion, Milwaukee makes the best products. But they should stay out of the pipe vise game. Area use to bend conduit, snapped within the first week of having it. After 3 months, mount (where the stand-legs secure to bracket) snapped resulting in the pipe vise to be unusable. Stay with Rigid!