• (1) Pair of Gloves
• ANSI 3; EN511: 02X; EN 388: 2442C
• 3/4 double dipped latex microfinish for water resistance and warmth
• Sandy latex finish for grip performance
• 7GA inner liner for warmth
• 15GA outer liner for dexterity
• Breathable and comfortable glove design
• Ideal use for demolition, wire-stripping, and pipe threading applications
• Length: 11.22"
• Height: 1.3"
• Width: 4.76"
The MILWAUKEE® XXL ANSI Cut Level 3 Winter Insulated work gloves provide all-day warmth and comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. The insulated winter work gloves have a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth in the coldest outdoor conditions. The gloves' secure dual thermal liner to comfortably keep hands warm without the liner separating after extended job site use. These gloves have a 15 gauge nylon outer liner for high dexterity fingertips and breathability. The cut resistant work gloves are ideal for demolition, wire-stripping, and pipe threading applications. Milwaukee Tool's gloves are constructed of 3/4 double-dipped latex palm microfinish for water resistance and best in class grip performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.