• ANSI & EN cut rating 3
• Comfort Web Grip for best in class grip performance and comfortable fit
• Best in class puncture rating for resistance to sharp materials
• High dexterity design when handling small objects
• Nylon & HPPE liner material
• TDM cut rating C
• Abrasion rating 4
• Tear rating 4
• Puncture rating 3
• Breathable glove design
• Ideal use for demolition, wire-stripping, and pipe threading applications
• Length: 9.75"
• Height: 0.25"
• Width: 5.75"
Milwaukee Tool’s cut resistant dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all–day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. These gloves feature ANSI and EN cut level III protection as well as best in class puncture resistance to help prevent injuries from sharp objects on the jobsite. Additionally, Milwaukee cut resistant gloves utilize a Comfort Web Grip to
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.