• ANSI 5
• Double dipped nitrile grip for best in class protection and durability
• Best in class puncture rating for resistance to sharp materials
• High dexterity design when handling small objects
• Nylon & HPPE liner material
• Double dipped nitrile with sandy texture finish
• TDM cut rating E
• Abrasion rating 4
• Tear rating 4
• Puncture rating 4
• Breathable glove design
• Ideal use for sheet metal, ducting, and glass handling applications
• Length: 10.5"
• Height: 0.25"
• Width: 6.5"
Milwaukee Tool’s cut resistant dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all–day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. These gloves feature ANSI and EN cut level V protection to help prevent injuries from sharp objects on the jobsite. Additionally, Milwaukee gloves utilize a double dipped nitrile grip to provide best in cla