• (1) 6" Long Flat Boring Bit w 9/16" Diameter
• Economical - Drill point and cutting edges can be resharpened for long life
• Clean holes - Heat-treated carbon steel lets you bore clean holes quickly
• Versatile - Ideal for boring small holes in wood, plastic, plywood and Formica
• Any angle, two lengths - Add a 12" extension for deep-hole drilling
• Length: 6"
• Shank: 1/4" Hex
• Diameter: 9/16"
• Weight: 0.10 lbs
• Application: Wood
• Material: High Carbon Steel
Bore small, clean holes at any angle in a variety of materials with the economical Milwaukee® 9/16" x 6" Flat Boring Bit. This premium quality Flat Boring Bit is made of heat-treated high carbon steel, so the drill point and cutting edge can be resharpened for cost savings and long life. Bore clean, fast holes at any angle in wood, plastic, plywood and Formica. This bit offers a 6" drilling depth but can be used with a 12" extension (48-28-3350) for extended deep-hole drilling. 3/16" shank diameter.