• (1) Shockwave Conduit Reaming Bit Holder
• (4) Shockwave Driver Bits: PH2, SQ2, ECX2 and SL 1/4"
• Reams 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” EMT
• Thick, hardened tool steel blade provides up to 5X blade life
• Slim profile for common electrical fastening applications
• Use with Milwaukee 48-32-2351
The Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE™ Conduit Reaming Bit Holder is engineered to deliver the most reams and be the longest reaching accessory reamer in the industry. Its dual purpose design allows users to ream the inside and outside of the pipe, burr-free, and fasten with a single accessory. Made for use with 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” EMT, the thick, hardened tool steel blade provides up to 5X blade life vs. the competition. The slim profile allows access for common electrical fastening applications. The SHOCKWAVE™ Conduit Reaming Bit Holder features replaceable blades (48-32-2351) for extended life.
I am piping a hospital on a base, and I find the bit holder to be useful, as I dont have to get another tool out to ream my pipe, and set a screw. However, the bit holder is not magnetic, and can be pretty frustrating losing screws on top of a ladder. Good thing I have my Milwakee magnetic tape measure to retrieve most of what I drop.