• (1) Small Compact Customizable Accessory Case
• Customizable accessory storage case with rows for impact bits
• Customizable accessory case is designed for use in PACKOUT
• Row design allows for easy insert & removal of impact bits
• Accessory rows hold bits securely in place for transport
• Adjustable rows fit ¼” hex bit shank accessories such as driver bits, drill bits, nut drivers, impact socket adapters, drive guides, etc
• Case is made to withstand harsh jobsite environments
• Reinforced latch for durability and secure closing
• Includes labeling location to mark and identify case contents when case is closed
• Additional compatible rows 48-32-9932 and 48-32-9933 are available separately
• Accessory rows attach to MILWAUKEE© drills & impact drivers for on-tool bit storage
• Maximum Compatible Bit Size - 1/4"
• Minimum Compatible Bit Size - 1/4"
• Depth (in) - 1.5
• Height (in) - 8.58
• Width (in) - 10.32
• Color / Finish - Red
• Material - Polypropylene
• (1) Large Customizable Accessory Case
• Manufacturer Warranty - None
The MILWAUKEE Customizable Small Compact Case for Impact Driver Accessories offers the most versatile accessory storage solution designed for use in PACKOUT. Accessory rows can be re-positioned or removed for personalization and unique storage needs. Made specifically for ¼” hex shank bits, the accessory rows are compatible with driver bits, drill bits, masonry bits, nut drivers, impact socket adapters, drive guides, and other impact driver accessories. The accessory row design allows for easy insertion & removal of impact bits and can be used as an on-tool accessory storage attachment for MILWAUKEE impact drivers and drills. The case is constructed with heavy-duty materials to withstand harsh jobsite environments and includes a reinforced latch for durability and secure closing. The Customizable Case for Impact Driver Accessories provides the optimal solution for storing and transporting accessories.