• (5) 1" Accessory Rows - Large Case
• Adjustable accessory rows snap lock into MILWAUKEE© Accessory Cases for complete case customization
• 1” Insert bit accessory rows are compatible with all Large customizable cases including 48-32-9922
• Insert bit accessory rows are for use with 1” bits with ¼” Hex shanks such as insert driver bits and nut drivers
• Row design allows for easy insert & removal of impact bits
• Rows hold up to 8 bits per row for storage customization
• Accessory rows hold bits securely in place for transport
• Accessory rows attach to MILWAUKEE© drills & impact drivers for on-tool bit storage
• Includes 5 accessory rows in package
• Also available: Rows for use with 2”-6” bits with ¼” Hex shanks 48-32-9935
• Maximum Compatible Bit Size - 1/4"
• Minimum Compatible Bit Size - 1/4"
• Depth (in) - 1.06
• Height (in) - 5.38
• Width (in) - 4.75
• Color / Finish - Red
• Material - Polypropylene
• (5) 2" Accessory Rows- Medium Case
• Manufacturer Warranty - None
The MILWAUKEE Large Case Rows for Insert Bit Accessories 5PK offer versatility for customizing your storage within our Large Customizable Accessory Cases. Accessory rows can be snapped into MILWAUKEE Customizable Accessory Cases for personalization and unique storage needs. Made specifically for ¼” hex shank bits, the rows (48-32-9934) are optimized to hold 1” accessories such as insert bits, insert nut drivers, and more. Rows are also available in a longer length (48-32-9935 sold separately) for a secure hold of 2”+ accessories such as driver bits, drill bits, masonry bits, nut drivers, impact socket adapters, drive guides and other impact driver accessories. The accessory row design allows for easy insertion & removal of impact bits and can be used as an on-tool accessory storage attachment for MILWAUKEE impact drivers and drills. The MILWAUKEE Small & Medium Case Rows for Impact Driver Accessories offer endless possibilities for customizing accessory storage.