• Enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability
• Breaker points lead to faster drilling speeds
• Variable flute for up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers
• Centering tip for exact spot drilling
• Wear mark indicators to show end of life and when bit no longer meets the ANSI requirement
• Reinforced flutes for minimized vibration and maximum durability
Milwaukee band saw blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8 in. blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials. With the Matrix II high speed steel, we extended the life of th blade in hard materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.