• Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
• Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
• Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
• For interrupted cutting in structurals and profiles 5/32" - 5/16" thick.
• Blade Dimensions 44-7/8" x 1/2" x .020"
• TPI/Grit 14/18 TPI
• Package Quantity 3
Milwaukee Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.