• (3) Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades
• Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
• Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
• Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
• For cutting common materials 5/32" - 3/16" thick and very hard materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick.
• Blade Dimensions: 27" X 1/2" X .020"
• Package Quantity: 3
• TPI / Grit: 18 TPI
Milwaukee Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Sub-Compact Band Saw. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.