• An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material.
• Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
• Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
• Anti-Friction Coating
• Laser Cut from Sheet Steel
• Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
• Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) Pattern
• Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
• Thin Kerf Blade
• 60 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole
• Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Malamine, MDF, Veneered Plywoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
Milwaukee's wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.