• An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material.
• Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
• Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
• Precision Ground Teeth
• Expansion Slots
• Cooling Vents
• Anti-Kickback Shoulder
• Thin Kerf Blade
• 24 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
• Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
Milwaukee's wood cutting, fine finish blades provide cleaner cuts and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An ATB tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. 10-1/4" blades are ring tensioned to further stablize the blade. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster, more efficient cuts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.