• An aggressive ATB-R tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material while increasing the speed of cut.
• Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
• Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
• Anti-Friction Coating
• Laser Cut from Sheet Steel
• Polymer Filled Vibration Slots
• Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Teeth
• Thin Kerf Blade
• Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
• 4 Tooth; 5/8" Arbor Hole with Diamond Knock-Out
• Great for use with Fiber Cement Products Such as: Siding, Backing, Trim Boards & Moldings
Milwaukee's wood cutting, combination blades provide cleaner cross cuts and faster ripping to improve your productivity. An aggressive ATB-R tooth pattern minimizes tearout in the cut material while increasing the speed of cut. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. 12" blades are ring tensioned to further stablize the blade. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.