• (1) 5-3/8" 30T Ferrous Metal Blade
• Dry - No lubricant required, saving time and money with less mess
• Cool - No extreme heat buildup preserves blade life and allows handling the work piece immediately
• Clean - No burrs eliminates secondary operations saving time and money
• Lasts up to 25x longer than abrasive blades
• Diameter 5-3/8"
• Number of Teeth 30
• Arbor 20 mm
• Max RPM 4,500
• Kerf 1.6 mm
MetalTech™ circular saw blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts. Designed for use with the M18™ Cordless 5-3/8" Metal Saw, these blades feature a thin kerf that reduces the amount of drag and resistance while cutting, (more...)
it works really well at cutting most metal welds destroy it and does not hold up long cutting grain bin panels apparently the thin metal breaks the teeth off
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.