• (1) Circular Saw Blade
• Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
• Laser cut vibration dampening slots to minimize heat, sound, and noise
• Designed for clean cutting in metals with a burr free finish
• Ideal for cutting steel, aluminum, strut, allthread, and angle iron
• Cobalt infused tungsten carbide to maintain tip sharpness
• Ideal for dry metal cutting
• Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
• Laser cut blade to reduce wobble and vibration
• Diameter: 5-7/8"
• Kerf Thickness: 0.063"
• Hook Angle: 2°
• Number of Teeth: 34
• Arbor Size: 20mm
• Application: Metal
• Thickness 1/16" - 3/16"
• Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
• Country of Origin: China
MILWAUKEE® Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.