• Diameter: 8"
• Teeth: 42
• Arbor: 5/8"
• Tooth Material: Cermet
• Application: Ferrous Materials 3/32" and Thicker
Milwaukee 48-40-4515 Features:
• Designed to cut a variety of ferrous materials including pipe, angle iron, steel studs and conduit
• Vibration damping which reduces heat, sparks and noise for cleaner smoother, burr free cuts
• Endurance blades offer faster cutting and extra long life for contractors
• Hardened alloy steel body is used to ensure straight, accurate cuts
• Specially engineered heat vents and expansions slots prevent blade distortion and increase blade life
• Good quality blade that contractors can depend on, time and time again
bought many different brands more and less expensive and by far these are the best all around blade i've found. i use it in my milwaukee hand held saw, do a lot of fabricating cutting tubing and angle iron. these cut and last very well.