• (1) 48-44-0405 Plasitc Pipe Shear
• Extreme durability: Reinforced cutting edge reduces blade chipping
• Maximum speed: Pierce-point design maintains a sharp cutting surface
• Longer life: Stainless steel construction resists rust and extends blade life
• Versatile: Cuts Schedule 40 ABS, Schedule 40 & 80 PVC, Schedule 40 CPVC, Schedule 40 Blazemaster, Non-Metallic Conduit, PEX Tubing, and Rubber Hose
• For use in the Milwaukee M12™ Plastic Pipe Shear Tool Only (2470-20 & 2470-21)
The Milwaukee® Plastic Pipe Shear Blade is built for maximum cutting speed and longer blade life. Made from rust-resistant stainless steel, the blade features a reinforced cutting edge that reduces blade chipping for extended durability. Its pierce-point design maintains a sharp cutting surface for maximum speed. The PVC Shear is designed to cut Schedule 40 ABS, Schedule 40 & 80 PVC, Schedule 40 CPVC, Schedule 40 Blazemaster, Non-Metallic Conduit, PEX Tubing, and Rubber Hose. Use with the M12™ PVC Shear Tool 2470.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.