• Minimizes opportunities for rust stains on floors and carpets
• Unique Heat Treating Delivers Higher Strength Steel
• Controlled Torque Limits Breaking and Kinks
• Smallest Diameter Connecting Points: Maintains Flexibility
• Easily Swap Out Attachments on Coupling Cables
• End of Cable Indicator: Approximately 3’ from back end of cable
• Length: 600"
• Width: 0.5"
Milwaukee Drain cables with RUST GUARD set a new standard in the market for rust protection, maneuverability, and durability delivering up to 3X longer life. Traditional cables will oxidize, causing fragments of steel to erode off the cable, damaging the structural integrity. Through a proprietary plating process, RUST GUARD plating delivers 20X more rust resistance, protecting against metal fatigue. A unique cable wind geometry provides stronger pull force and sustains shape. The smallest diameter connecting point and a solid polymer core provide the best maneuverability through the entire cable. All Milwaukee® drain cables are compatible with Milwaukee® drain machines and other professional drain cleaning machines, an(more...)