• (1) M18/M12 Vehicle Charger
• Charges all M18 & M12 Batteries - Full system compatibility
• Protective Electronics - Automatically shuts down charger to prevent excessive discharge of vehicle battery
• 12V / 24V Input Voltage
• Sequential Charging - reduces time to manage charge cycles by automatically charging the second inserted pack once the first pack is fully charged
• Charge Management - charger communicates with the battery pack to ensure a full charge and battery protection
• 76" Cord Length
• Compatible With: All Milwaukee M12 and M18 RedLithium Packs
• Charge Time: M12 2.0 Compact Battery: 50min
• Charge Time: M18 2.0 Battery: 45 min
• Charge Time: M18 5.0 Battery: 125 min
• Other Great Chargers: 48-59-1204, 48-59-1806, 48-59-1807
• Some Vehicles do not provide power to the DC outlet when turned off.
• Charger WILL NOT drain the vehicle battery.
Milwaukee 48-59-1810 M18 & M12 Vehicle Charger
Works like it’s expected
This charger draws 2.5amps @ 12v vs the standard 120v charger draws 25amps. its not as fast but with a vehicle an inverter and the 120v charger draws around 30 amps off a battery bank. Which makes the vehicle charger worth the money at around a 10th the amps needed. *** It has a Low Voltage Cutoff to protect your truck battery and needs to be unplugged to reset if input voltage gets too low.
Better than stringing a cord to my truck where I work.